Gain clarity on the direction of your next career move through aptitude testing and group results interpretation
Are you ready to:
- Make a change? Want to stop fantasizing about a new job during meetings or conference calls?
- Have a sense of your next professional steps?
- Be confident about what your strengths are and how to apply them to life and work?
Take a standardized, objective aptitude assessment and have more clarity on how to use your strengths in work and life.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify which work roles, contexts, and tasks you want to invest your time and energy on
- Determine what makes sense for you professionally & personally
- Communicate your strengths and competencies with increased confidence
All participants receive two 25+ page customized reports with career guidance. See a sample report here.
Sunday December 16, 3:00 to 6:00 pm
TechSpace in Ballston
4075 Wilson Blvd, 8th Floor | Arlington, VA 22203
Space is limited. $250 (Reduced fee for a group setting)
Sign up by November 30 for a $25 discount (use code EARLY).
By signing up, you are committing to seven hours. Four at home to complete assessment before 12/9, and 3 hours for the in-person results interpretation session on 12/16.
Learn more about the Jennifer Landis-Santos, see Google reviews.