an objective, standardized measure of your natural abilities
For a "Career Checkup" I use a standardized, objective assessment called the Highlands Ability Battery (HAB). The HAB is a gold-standard assessment tool designed to identify and unify individual and collective strengths, abilities and preferences. It measures natural abilities, providing understanding of the environments and contexts that help us to be most productive. In addition to this understanding, it offers the language to communicate these parameters to others.
The HAB is useful for individuals at all career stages. Upon completing the assessment (17 different work samples) you will receive a 28-page customized report that reflect what you do well under pressure and what environments are most satisfying for you.
The whole process takes about 6 hours total. Invest in yourself and your future.
Have a one on one session to:
1) Articulate what you intuit about yourself.
2) Identify which contexts will bring out your productivity.
3) Describe how you best problem solve and communicate your competencies clearly.
4) Set goals to build on your strengths.
5) Identify ways to develop your talent.
See sample Highlands reports for: